On Saturday Milo had an extra Mini Maestros class because he missed one when he was sick a few weeks ago. I rescheduled on the weekend so that Clarence could take him and see how much he loves it! It was super cute, I am not sure who enjoyed it more, Clarence or Milo. I am so glad we started going to this class, Milo really seems to enjoy it.
 |
| Checking out the teacher (it wasn't his usual teacher) |
 |
| See, who is enjoying free dance more, Clarence or Milo? |
 |
| What is that pesky bee doing on my head? |
 |
My gumnuts have to keep their bald heads warm in the cold weather
Afterwards we had lunch with Vanessa and Shayne. Milo loves Vanessa, he always has smiles for her and lots to tell her. But I have never seen him react to happily to a guy other than his dad or grandpa as he did to Shayne! In fact, lately he has had male stranger danger and not been keen on any guys other than Clarence or my dad. He put his arms out to Shayne and wanted a cuddle straight away, it was very cute!
|
 |
Cuddles with Vanessa and Shayne
On other notes, Milo started this baby lion growl thing on the weekend, I'm not sure where it comes from or why he does it but it's pretty funny. He continues to commando crawl around the place and is still super happy that grandma and grandpa are back from their holiday. He recognised them straight away and he is still so excited when he sees grandpa that he gives him a double wave. Also, I have started making some bibs with the beautiful fabric my mum got for me in Paris and London! Eeek! It's pretty! I will add photos to my pudding album on Facebook soon.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment