Monday, July 9, 2012

Life is good


Cross legged is comfy

He will climb on anything

Life is good. The weather is cold (which unfortunately means Milo's fat bits have to be covered up). Home seems smaller as Milo gets more busy and mobile. And since I started a small business out of my lounge. My first market stall is in two weeks so I have been busily building up my stocks, sewing away (at least it's good sewing weather). I have managed to find almost all of the beautiful fabrics my mum got me from overseas online. They are being shipped from America and France as I write this. I am thrilled I will be able to continue to make bibs and taggies out of beautiful, unique, quality fabrics.

I have realised the anticipation of going back to work is worse than going back to work will be. I am relishing every moment at home with my gorgeous, darling boy and grateful I don't have to go back to work full-time. I love this season of my life and being a mum.

Milo is pulling himself to stand, chatting heaps and loving his food. He doesn't like a break between courses and loves munching away on finger food. We are enjoying going out for cups of lovely soy chai (well I get the chai and Milo enjoys watching the world go by and cuddles from his million aunties).

No comments: