"Are there any dietary requirements?"
Music to my ears George Calombaris, music to my ears!
Today we had a Roman Greco Yum Cha at Mamababa. It was five courses of deliciousness to celebrate Father's Day. Each course had garlic and onion free options and the service was fantastic. I love eating at places that are so kind and accommodating about dietary intolerances.
Any place that has baby food on the menu is a winner in my book too. Milo enjoyed his vegies and rhubarb and apple. The staff were really nice to us and Milo. Clarence thoroughly enjoyed his meal and loved Milo's t-shirt I had printed as a surprise!
Overall we had a lovely day celebrating the wonderful and loving Dad that Clarence is. Happy Father's Day Clarence, we love you!
 |
| What's on the menu, Dad? |
 |
| Me and mini Clarence |
 |
| Milo enjoyed his homemade baby food |
 |
| This pumpkin bruschetta was the best bruschetta I have ever had. Delicious. |
 |
| Courses 1 and 2 |
 |
Somewhere around course 3 and 4...
 |
| I think this was course 4. I was so full by this stage... |
|
 |
| Milo was exhausted and got to sleep off his food coma on the way home. |
.
No comments:
Post a Comment