Monday, October 8, 2012

In the midst of busyness!

We are busy packing and moving and sorting and organising at the moment. We managed to sneak out for a quick lunch over the weekend that we had organised weeks ago and I am so glad we did! It was lovely hanging out with good friends and having a break from the crazy busy!

On Friday we went to the zoo too. It's great to go for an hour when it first opens, before the rush of people arrives. I am so glad Milo loves animals, I hope he is a member of his generation who is part of preserving their habitats and taking care of them and that the animals he sees now like tigers are still around when he is older. It's so sad to think they may not be. I need to look into which products I buy contain palm oil and stop buying them!

He just LOVES hair!!
Lovely lunch with lovely peeps
Milo loves them!
What is this thing mummy? Do kids actually have toys this big in their rooms?!
Loving the meerkats
Hanging with hid peeps! Interesting wooing style there Milo...
Where's Milo?!

I just realised this is my 100th post. Thank you so much for reading my blog!!

No comments: