Sunday, December 23, 2012

Reading!

I love to read. We started reading to Milo when he was two weeks old and have read to him pretty much every day since. He loves it. He will go straight to his bookshelf, pull down some books and sit on the floor reading for ages. I am so happy about this! Yay for real books and everything not being digital! Call me old fashioned but I love a real book.

I saw these Indestrucibles online (got to love cheap books and free shipping from The Book Depository) and got some for Milo. You cannot destroy them and can wash them and everything. They are great! His current favourites are books with animals so he can make the noises (Dear Zoo, Spot, Find the Piglet and Find the Bird - he does a cute oink for the pig and coo for the pigeon - Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes and The Very Hungry Caterpillar).



This is what an "Indestructible" book looks like. The ones we have don't have words, just pictures.

No comments: