Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Best Big Hair, Ever.

I am in Nashville. The South, where big hair is the norm. That being said, I haven't seen that much big hair, not as much as I was expecting anyway.

Kristy booked me into her hair salon for a big blow wave. This is the holy grail of blow dries on our trip. This is where the name for my blog comes from. The search is over people. I found big hair and I like it!

Mary (pictured above with me), did an amazing job teasing and curling and gave my hair volume. She also does a wonderful scalp massage, if any of you are ever in Nashville you should check the salon where she works out. It's called Trim. You enter in and are greeted at reception then the salon is divided into a boy section and a girl section. The girl section is pretty and pink right down to the pink hairdryer. Mary was lovely and she did a great job, I was very pleased with the results and her tips on getting big hair. And you know what? This happened yesterday and my hair is still big today, wonderful!!!

Below are photos of my New York blow dry. Not bad, but I much prefer my Nashville big hair! I've started a poll on the right, so let me know what you think. My French big hair can be seen here.

1 comment:

SharonZ said...

Your NY hair looks amazing but beside Nashville almost can't be considered big hair. Very SATC though. And you were so chic in Paris with your French hair but did that last 2 days. I think not. So Nasville wins & the girls in Balwyn will forever be trying to out do their international counterparts! Oh and PS- those lashes really are HUGE! Surely they would get caught in th big hair??