Thursday, July 22, 2010

With A Spring In My Step

David and Kristy with us, they haven't aged a bit have they?
Tyler and I
It was fabulous catching up with the Spring family. We hadn't seen them for five years but it was just like old times, the company was easy! I used to babysit Tyler every week and now look, she's way taller than me! She has grown into such a sweet young lady. The timing worked out that we were there for her 16th birthday party. a) I can't believe she's 16 and b) it was great to be there to celebrate that occasion with her. She can drive now. I told you she's grown up. And now they have a two year old with hair so cute it could be in a Pears shampoo ad running around. Fun times.

The only problem with catching up with the Springs was that I realised I really miss hanging out! I really hope it's not another five years between catch-ups, Skype is great, but it's just not the same! We love you Spring family!! xox

No comments: