 |
| Sally was a BEAUTIFUL bride! |
 |
| Sally & Matt's wedding |
 |
| Clarence and I at the wedding |
 |
| Clarence and I |
 |
| Clarence enjoying a hot chocolate at his birthday celebration |
 |
| Me and Shaz (BFF) |
 |
| Steph, Alice and I. What lovely ladies they are! |
What an eventful weekend it has been! We started off on Friday celebrating Sally and Matt's wedding! What a wonderful day. It rained but it did not matter in the slightest, everyone was so happy to be celebrating such a wonderful event! Sally looked stunning. I wish her and Matt all the love, happiness and joy in the world as they embark on married life. I am going to miss living in the same state as you Sally!!!
Clarence celebrated his birthday this weekend (mmmm crepes....). He shares a birthday relatively close to Jesus's birthday, I think it's important we make sure that he gets to feel special too!
We hung out with our mates. I made sure I got a photo with Shaz. We never take photos together because we see each other often. One day we will be old and forget what we looked like at certain ages!
We also had our street Xmas party which was good and today our church Christmas services are happening. Three days off and I feel like I need a weekend to relax! It's been great though. Now onto another very busy week! I am responsible for dessert this Christmas, so I am off to get planning for that!
ps - I couldn't post without acknowledging my big hair in these photos, I had a blow-wave for the wedding courtesy of my wonderful hairdresser Helen, who is always ready to contribute to my quest for big hair!
1 comment:
Hi Franni, thanks for sharing these pictures of Sally's wedding she looked absolutely stunning. You look superb as well...
Post a Comment