This fridge may not look like much to you, but to me it is quite an achievement. Almost halfway through this pregnancy I am still feeling nauseous every day. Generally a bit better in the middle of the day, but mornings and evenings remain a challenge.
Feeling sick a lot makes you tired. Hence this full fridge signifies the first proper supermarket shop I have done in quite some time... Granted, my mum drove me, but I still did it!
And today we got to see our bubby in the 20 week scan. Everything is looking good. It seems the little munchkin has some tenacity, he or she was not complying with where the sonographer wanted he or she to go. All scrunched up face down does not look comfortable to me, but obviously the little person was comfortable, pausing briefly for a rest so the sonographer could print out this cute little picture.
I reckon it has Clarence's lips. And I am happy to note it's thighs are growing nicely (they were skin and bone at the last scan).
On another note, yesterday was a lovely day. Church, then a nice lunch with Clarence, then a mani/pedi with Gia. Ah lovely! I even managed to stay up for a bit of The Logies! My votes for best dressed (not that it counts for anything), go to Shelley Craft in her Aurelio Costerello dress and Rebecca Gibney in her classy Lisa Ho number. Nice!




2 comments:
Hi franni its Carli :) Clarence posted your link on facebook so know that I am not stalking you haha.. I'm so happy that you are happy!! You were such a big part of my growing up and please know that I will never forget it and I will always appreciate how much you were around for me! It's hard to make time for each other when we lead such busy lives but I know this new little baby of yours will bring us closer again and I very much look forward to it! Neal and I will gladly be your babysitters and keep the cycle going! So excited!! Lots of love xxx
Hey Franni! Love the blog, its nice to read someones that I actually know, I have become a little adicted to blogger :) I like to write my one, but love to read others just as much!
Anyway your picture of little bubba is so cute! I remember cooper did the same at his 20week scan, wouldn't give us a very good pic! Take care, talk soon, Love Rhi xxx
Post a Comment