Clarence is overseas for work.
I like having him around at the best of times (I don't need him to go away for absence to make the heart grow fonder), but I especially want him around when I'm pregnant and feeling sick...
So I cried before he left and when he left and I've tried to hold it together since then. In the meantime I'm trying to keep busy and my parents are looking after me. Today marks being past the halfway point which is a relief.
I spoke to Clarence a couple of days ago and he told me it was 29 degrees in Singapore. I was looking out my office window watching the rain bucket down. I was trying to explain to Clarence just how freezing it had become since he left. Like achey to your bones cold when you are outside for too long. There is a small furry being called Polly Pocket who would snuggle me all day and be my hot water bottle I am sure. She is just loving having me around more!!
After work the other day it poured I met my friend Catherine at one of my favourite cafes. I had to walk the long way around the corner to get in because the entire corner was flooded.
So I've got plenty planned over the next few days to try and pass the time before Clarence gets back. My friends have been wonderful in his absence. Thanks guys.
I am off to meet Clarence on Skype.


No comments:
Post a Comment