Monday, August 29, 2011

Tom and Tiff tie the knot!






We had a lovely time celebrating Tom and Tiff's very special day with them. The setting was beautiful. They got married in the lovely bluestone chapel on the grounds of their venue.

Tiff looked radiant as she entered the church. So radiant that Tom started crying at that point. I love looking at the groom's face as the bride enters.

The speeches were very entertaining and heartfelt. The food was sensational. I went to a wedding at the same place eight years ago and I've been raving on about the chocolate mousse ever since. Tiff ensured this was on the menu (THANK YOU TIFF!)... It was served in small scoops, so I may have had more than one... That's all I'll say.

There perhaps has never been a more organized bride than Tiff, Tom even showed us the wedding spreadsheet during his speech. Hahah I love a fellow lover of all things organization!

The only bad bit about this wedding was that it was the last time we see them for a while because they've moved overseas... But not forever, so it is very exciting for them!

We love you guys, thank you for sharing your special day with us!

No comments: