

He loves a snooze on our walks in the Bjorn!


First trip to Bunnings, helping Papa choose plants.

He didn't quite get the full Bunnings experience, because he fell asleep by the time we got outside for a sausage...
I can't believe we have such a gorgeous baby to call our own. I personally love the newborn stage. Everyone tells you that you love every stage, but I do miss the newborn stage a bit. And feel a bit sad every time Milo graduates a size in baby clothes (he just made it to 000's, so it's not like he's massive!). Clarence loves it and can't wait to see him grow and get bigger. But Clarence loves getting older himself, whereas I figure out how long I can say I'm in my mid twenties, when am in my late 20's etc etc.
He's been to his first wedding and funeral and his first trip to Bunnings with Papa.
He adores his mobile, wall decals, mirrors and being outside and staring at trees. He rarely blinks, loves awake time and loves being read to.
I am super excited about his first Christmas even though he won't know what's happening. Any suggestions for family rituals we can start now we have a baby and I don't have to work this year? I'd love to hear some ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment