Monday, March 3, 2014

Taking stock

Milo took this with my iphone. I asked if he could see our faces and he said "yeah, good photoing!"


Making : bibs
Cooking : fruit and vegie purees for Olive - she has just started solids
Drinking : Harrod's Ceylon tea
Reading: well... don't have much time for this, but trying to read some magazines!
Wanting: a trip to Paris
Looking: at toddler shoes for Winter
Playing: puzzles/trains/duplo - all with Milo
Deciding: when to move
Wishing: I was in Paris
Enjoying: being on maternity leave with my lovely kids
Waiting: hmmmm.... not sure.
Liking: that I have started exercising again and my body is coping!
Wondering: if I will go broke eating Pana chocolate
Loving: having a juicy baby
Pondering: what's ahead for Clarence and I, as in what we will do in the next few years
Considering: my work situation
Watching: Downton Abbey
Hoping: to live in Paris one day
Marvelling: at Olive's thighs
Needing: someone to do my ironing
Smelling: a lovely candle from my friend Lou
Wearing: easy outfits... black jeans, t-shirts, a chambray shirt...
Following: lots of creative people on Instagram
Noticing: all the creative things people in the answer above are doing
Knowing: I am in a good place
Thinking: all the time, I never stop
Feeling: good. Really good. Healing physically from last year
Admiring: People around me, my friends
Sorting: baby clothes (I have a great system)
Buying: baby and toddler clothes! The kids grow quickly
Getting: presents for friends should be delivered today
Bookmarking: pages like how to make homemade glue... Life has changed
Disliking: having to wash my hands heaps between nappies and having to take Milo to the toilet, they are suffering!
Opening: lots of blocks of Pana chocolate
Giggling: at Milo and the funny things he says
Feeling: really good
Snacking: on clean biscuits made out of things like medjool dates and macadamias
Coveting: people who get to live in Paris
Wishing: we could go to Paris
Helping: Milo learn the alphabet
Hearing: Olive waking up!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love this snapshot of your life, and I was thinking about how much has happened in general since we met in Split for a split second. Very cool to look back with a view from 5,000 feet!

Francesca said...

Thanks Jen. I love keeping up to date with your life via facebook! I am so excited about your children that are on the way. I will always treasure that time in Split and I hope to take Clarence there one day!