We have transitioned Milo to a toddler bed and out of his cot. Here he is enjoying the new found freedom of climbing in and out of his bed! He is allowed to do that when he is not in his sleeping bag and being told to stay put!
Thankfully the floor is nice and close!!
I do not know who taught Milo to say "cheese" when he is having his photo taken but he loves it.
Who needs a mobile when you can stare at the trees moving in the park? Olive loves her awake time and is very alert.
We dedicated Olive to God at church yesterday. She can make the decision when she is older to get baptised, but being dedicated just means we commit to raising her to love God and love church. It was a special moment, I think with extra significance to me because I am so happy we made it through 2013 and came out with a healthy, beautiful baby! I love being well and back in church every week! (Those are ear muffs she is wearing because church is very loud).


No comments:
Post a Comment