I am excited about this. I have wanted to do it for ages as I have seen it on multiple blogs around the place. As far as I can find this started on a lady called Jodi's blog, cheandfidel@blogpost.com . The premise of the project is "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013." Obviously I am getting on the bandwagon quite late by starting in November, so mine will be "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, from November 2013." Who knows, this might continue past that point!!
I am a super mushy, sentimental kind of parent. It stays with me well past the point where it can be blamed on hormones and quite frankly I don't want it blamed on hormones. It is the way I am, it's how I really feel and I own it. The hardest part of being a mum for me is how fast my kids grow! I look forward to having a beautiful record of a year of their lives that I can make into a photo book and treasure forever.
My goals of this project:
- to upload the photos by Sunday night/Monday each week
- to improve my photography skills (I have stuff on ebay as we speak to get some funds for a new lens to play with!)
- to appreciate the little moments in time that are fleeting, but can be captured with a camera
I even hope this will get my writing juices flowing and lead to more blogging, because I really do enjoy it so much.
So here are my photos from this week, let the project begin!
Using the Milestone Baby Cards to capture 4 weeks
Newborn baby feet
My pretty girl
My handsome boy
Post bath game of boo
"Mummy, where's Milo? He was here!" He tells us what to say while we "search" for him!

No comments:
Post a Comment