Yesterday Clarence came shopping with me. I was looking for a dress to wear to Gia and Bari's wedding. I shouldn't have walked into that shoe shop. I ended up coming home with two hot pairs of shoes, but unfortunately no dress. (One of which is pictured above - you can see it here). Ah sale prices roping the unsuspecting shopper in!
My husband asked me why I need a new dress, since I have dresses in my wardrobe. This is of course true, but weddings warrant new dresses... I was hoping to find something pretty and suitable for Spring. Turns out the colours out at the moment on me make me look sick (wash out). Oh well, like I said, I've got two hot pairs of shoes. I took the opportunity to clear out my shoe collection, lots of pairs going to the Salvo's this week!
Now I am asking Clarence if it is too shallow to blog about heels. I am having an overly analytical moment about how you will judge me when you read this. I hope you can appreciate a hot high heel and a bit of frivolity!

No comments:
Post a Comment