After our few days in Daylesford we stopped back home for a check up and a scan, I had some IV fluids and then we headed to Noosa for a week. It was so nice... It was in the low twenties every day. Even with rain on and off being warmer feels really good. I could lie around and relax and read and just hang out with my boys and not feel like I was missing my holiday. Did it suck that we were supposed to be in Paris at the time? Yeah, it did, but one thing I am learning through this journey of HG is that you just can't control things that you usually can. I would prefer to go to Paris with a newborn and a toddler than go sick with just a toddler. We love it too much to not be out and about soaking it all up. I hope we can get back there one day in the near future. In the meantime, Noosa was a nice break!

It gets dark so early in Queensland, this was just before 5pm on the main beach. Pretty hey?

Apparently Milo is at an age where a family photo with him looking at the camera and smiling is a challenge. Thanks Ness for this one where he at least doesn't look too serious :)

Vanessa snapped this pouting shot on her phone. I don't know Milo did it but he held it for a few seconds and I love it! What juicy lips!

Milo was so happy to see Ness and Shayne again. He hasn't seen them for months and for a few weeks before we left we told him we were going on a plane to the beach to see Ness and Shayne. The day we got there we went to the beach and he asked for them immediately! He had to wait a few days but he was so happy when he saw them. He is still talking about it! They are travelling around Australia for a year, you can follow their adventures here.

We went to Eumundi to check out the markets. We got the best strawberries!! They were so good, I wish you could get them here. This is on the main street having some lunch (Milo likes to try the fruit toast wherever we go).

Initially Milo did not want to walk in the sand (despite being fine with it in the past). He got over that pretty quickly!

See? Just loving the sand now and playing in it!




Sometimes it's just more fun to play peekaboo in the wardrobe.

Milo saying "bye beach". Hopefully we will be back again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment