Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Felafels and the Eiffel Tower




















Last night our favourite spot on the people watching bridge was free. We ditched the bike tour idea and decided to sit and watch the people go by. This did not mean we had to forego the delicious ice-cream as it was just a short walk away. I think I am bound to try a few more flavours, it was amazing!

After that we strolled around the Marais and got felafel sandwiches for dinner from the take-away window from a deli. They were delicious! We sat and ate them on some church steps. We will definitely do that again before we go. This city just has so many wonderful things to experience, I am not looking forward to saying goodbye! Hopefully it will be more a case of "see you next time!".

This morning we went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. The lift ride on the way up is quite sickening. I just focused on staring at the camera case... but on the way back down I decided to look out the window. Clarence filmed me on the way up, I am surprised there was colour in my face! It was worth it and the view is amazing.

2 comments:

ctobgui said...

Oh how beautiful. A kiss at the top of Eiffel. Didn't you just love being up there. Isn't it breath taking

Devi said...

I love the aerial shot on the falafel.. I wish I had taken a photo of mine. I want to go back to Paris.