Thursday, June 17, 2010

French Big Hair (Yay)

Clarence just got a haircut and I got a blowdry, French style! The hairdresser asked me what I wanted and his English was good so I could convey that flat was bad and he said "Ah, ok, you like bit of body?", and I said "Yes, body!!". He didn't know of course that I am on a worldwide quest for big hair.

Then he was looking at my colour and explaining to one of the junior hairdressers that it was really well done. He said "Tell your hairdresser in Australie that he does very good bit of work". Yes, Helen is great! So here are the photos:

Clarence and I leave our lovely apartment in Paris today to join a nine day camping tour group through the Swiss Alps, South of France and into Italy. We are both feeling sick, sick, sick in our tummies. Maybe it was lunch yesterday... so praying that stops because we will be in tents for the next nine days and I hear they don't have bathrooms...

1 comment:

ctobgui said...

Love the classic classy picture of you on the bike and I love the hair. There's nothing like good, big hair. I found a root volumiser when in QLD and it's fantastic. So i can relate to the content feeling of a big blow wave. Your hair looks beautiful and long.