Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello, my name is Franni and I'm addicted to crêpes...





13th June - Um... I may or may not have had a crepe for dinner. It may or may not have just had nutella in it because the shop ran out of banana... So Clarence and I make sure we have a really good lunch, then dinner is quite a low key affair. We deliberately chose a place to stay that had a kitchenette so that we could do our own dinners, but last night we were both pooped so we decided crêpes on our bridge whilst people-watching was a good plan!

I saw the cutest thing today. I was sitting outside a cafe waiting for Clarence and this older couple stopped in front of me with their little dog. The man bent down with a bag he had been carry over his shoulder, which turned out to be a dog bag, and the little dog hopped in. The man popped the bag back over his shoulder and they walked into the cafe. It was adorable and the dog knew exactly what to do. Polly Pocket would love the lifestyle dogs lead in Paris. There's a dog boutique near where we are staying and people take their dogs in there to try things on. It's hilarious!

We had a pretty low-key day. Wandered around, did a bit of shopping, went to a public toilet that shuts the door and cleans and dries itself between patrons, ate a really yummy lunch... It was really nice. I got to visit my old friend Sephora too. Ending with crêpes on our favorite bridge was the way to go!


No comments: