
The inside of Galeries Lafayette. Impressive hey?
Sucks to be able to see the Eiffel Tower from the cafeteria in the department store!!!
Pretty nice looking cafeteria hey? I liked my view, Eiffel Tower out the window, spunk in front of me... :)
23rd June - Galeries Lafayette is a famous department store in Paris. We decided to check it out thinking most people would be at work right? Wrong! I tell you what, it's like the Boxing Day sales are on and no-one has to work!
I hate how pushy people get with sales. I'm pregnant, I can't move out of your way as quickly, perhaps you could walk around me?! I was getting frustrated with mankind. Then a lady on the train gave me her seat and I could've cried with relief, my feet ached and she restored my faith in mankind!
The Galeries Lafayette building is amazing. Ok, so it's a bit tacky to take photos of a shop, but you wouldn't know what I meant by amazing if I didn't show you right?
We got some stuff for the baby (lucky baby). We were both kind of like... Hmmm... It would be good to know if you were a boy a girl right now coz these sales are great and we could really set you up... But the baby didn't indicate either way, just did some dancing instead.
This evening we headed out to our favourite part of town, our bridge, and wiled away some time people watching. We may have had some more ice-cream...
I hate how pushy people get with sales. I'm pregnant, I can't move out of your way as quickly, perhaps you could walk around me?! I was getting frustrated with mankind. Then a lady on the train gave me her seat and I could've cried with relief, my feet ached and she restored my faith in mankind!
The Galeries Lafayette building is amazing. Ok, so it's a bit tacky to take photos of a shop, but you wouldn't know what I meant by amazing if I didn't show you right?
We got some stuff for the baby (lucky baby). We were both kind of like... Hmmm... It would be good to know if you were a boy a girl right now coz these sales are great and we could really set you up... But the baby didn't indicate either way, just did some dancing instead.
This evening we headed out to our favourite part of town, our bridge, and wiled away some time people watching. We may have had some more ice-cream...
No comments:
Post a Comment